Friday, January 11, 2013

In which I break the silence and announce a new blog

It's been a long time since I've posted here, long in the internet sense of the word where everything is kept up to date to the second. 
It's been a good break, I've been living life and trying to be a little more intentional off-screen. 
We've unpacked and set up house, we've gone through final exams and papers, we've gone through a lot of coffee. 
We've had a deliciously refreshing Christmas break and we celebrated our little Kilmeny's third birthday. 

And now, it's back to school for Jared and back to routine for the rest of us. 

It's also a new year and a time for new beginnings which is why this will be my last post here. I've started a new blog, thisvintagemoment.com  and hope to share more photos, stories and life with you over there. 

I started this blog mainly as a place to share pictures and little bits about our days with our family and friends when we lived across the country from them. I'll still be sharing photos and stories about our life just in a different place and with a different focus. 

Thank-you so much for being here, for reading, for commenting (or not!), it's been lovely. Join me, over at this vintage moment where we make the most of the moments we have in a beautiful, simple, and intentional way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...